Thursday, October 23, 2014

#TBT Final Presentation Sophomore Year


#TBT to my final presentation of sophomore year at RWU. This picture was taken by my studio professor at the time, David Corbin. At the end of the semester all the professors do superlatives for the students, and he gave me a copy of this picture and an "award" for Best Coordination of Dress and Presentation because the dress I was wearing matched all the colors in my renders. 

This was the first project I did completely on the computer using Revit, My renders were "eh" looking back at them now because I had no idea how to use Photoshop. But I felt that my presentation of this project really showed how much I had learned and accomplished sophomore year. 



Crazy to think that in May I'll be graduating and starting my Masters degree. Time flies. 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment