Monday, December 1, 2014

Sections, Sections, and More Sections!

My final project is due in exactly one week. As of right now, I'm in pretty good shape. I just finished up rendering four sections of my building. I got most of my scale people for the images from the website http://all-silhouettes.com/. This site has the largest collection of silhouette images I have EVER SEEN. Seriously. They have everything from people walking, to people scuba diving. 

I took each section from my Revit file of my building, I exported tham as PDF's, one image with shadows and one without, and added color, textures and the scale figures in Photoshop. 

Let me know what you think!!

West/East Section Through Circulation Zone and Shared Spaces

West/East Section Through Entrance Level and Units

West/East Section Through Unit, PikU & Gym

North/South Section Through Units

No comments:

Post a Comment