Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Final Crit 12/9/14 FA14

Yesterday was my final undergraduate studio critique, ever!! I presented my project title Shifting Minds first to my studio group, and a panel of outside judges who are all involved in either architecture or healthcare. 

I was asked by a judge "What was your biggest challenge completing this project and what are you most proud of?". I replied that my biggest challenge was taking my concept/idea of shifting and making it work on the site. I had an idea in my head and I just wasn't manifesting it right at first, but after lots of sketching and thinking I was able to transform my building from something that wasn't working to a solution that worked on our site. 


What was I most proud of? I said this whole project. I was proud of the work that I presented, and also the process it took to get where I was. This was the first project where we had to figure out the program our self. After doing this I felt much more connected to the project and felt that I really had an understanding of the program and the clients needs. I felt that this would greatly benefit me in my graduate studio next semester and in my future career. 



Below are photos I had a friend take of me presenting. Take a look!

-A


Shifting Minds Presentation Sheets and Models [amandarapson]

Shifting Minds Presentation [amandarapson]

Shifting Minds [amandarapson]

Shifting Minds [amandarapson]

Shifting Minds [amandarapson]

Shifting Minds [amandarapson]

Shifting Minds [amandarapson]


No comments:

Post a Comment