Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome to [rr]architecture!!

Hello Blogger World!
 
I'm new to this so please hang on with me as this gets up and started. This blog is going to be authored by myself and my boyfriend. Both of our last names begin with the letter R, so that's how [rr]architecture was born. We are both full time architecture students attending Roger Williams University in Bristol RI. I will be a senior this fall, and my boyfriend is a 5th year (first year graduate student).
 
This blog is going to a place where we can collectively share everything we love about architecture with the world! (eventually). And a place to share what we're working on, ideas, how we're navigating the IDP process, sustainability, building methods etc etc.
 
I'm hoping to post something once a day, but in reality it'll probably end up like once every other day. We both love answering questions so if you have one about anything you see in the blog once its up and running don't hesitate to ask!!
 
Bye!!
 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment